Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm sooooo excited

WOW! I'm flattered.... I go to www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com everyday and I love everything that she posts there. I was surprised to see some of my freebies there. I didn't think they would make it on her list. If you haven't been there, definitely go, she posts some really awesome freebies there. Well, I have tons of new stuff for you all to download...mostly alphas. I just have so much fun making them. I'll be working on a new kit too. Have a great day. It's raining here and so nasty out, I think I'll play in photoshop and take a nap..lol

1 comment:

Heather Stokes said...

These rae SO GREAT! You are making some FABULOUS alphas. Thanks again for my VERY FIRST blog header, I will never forget your kindness in making that for me. I love coming to your blog. Congrats on getting on ikeagoddess....